An evening to explore your beliefs about
beauty, food, and your body
Facilitated by Melissa Meuzelaar, MA LPC
Includes wine, light refreshments, and a body image journal
Register for this workshop click here.
· Have you ever felt frustrated with the messages you receive from this culture about what it means to be beautiful and sexy?
· Have you ever found yourself comparing your body to someone else’s body?· Have you ever used food as a reward or punishment?
· Have you ever found yourself mad at a part of your body because it didn’t look or perform the way you wanted it to?
· Have you ever found yourself obsessing about your weight and/or what you eat?
· Have you ever felt shame about your body?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you!
Melissa specializes in empowering adult women in the areas of body image and the heart, mind, body connection. Utilizing various forms of media and writing, this workshop provides a safe and relaxing space to explore your beliefs about beauty; better your understanding of the relationship you have with your body; re-frame the way you see food, exercise, and your body; and be empowered to love the body that you have been given by God.