Services and Fees
Individual & Family Therapy
50 minute Individual Session is $110
90 minute individual Session is $160
50 minute Couples or Family Session is $110
90 minute Couples or Family Session is $160
Walk & Talk Therapy
50 minute Individual Session is $120
Walk & Talk therapy sessions take place along trails in various locations around the Denver area. A great alternative for new moms who want to keep baby in tow, those who simply enjoy movement, and for those who feel more comfortable talking side-by-side rather than face-to-face.
To learn more about Walk & Talk Therapy click here.
5 Sessions of Couples Pre-Marital Counseling - $450
This includes all materials. Each couple receives a book, two workbooks, and multiple inventories and assessments.
Post Partum Sessions
3 Sessions of Postpartum Counseling - $250
Whether you are entering the world of motherhood for the first time or adding another new life to the mix, the transition to life after baby can be both a bumpy and lonely road. These sessions will address your physical, emotional, and mental well-being, as you process your pregnancy and birth experiences. and work to establish a new normal. The sessions will also address and provide support for any postpartum depression or anxiety you are experiencing in the wake of your baby's birth.
You are welcome to bring your newborn to the session with you and you may choose either office or walking sessions. You may buy up to three of these packages at this rate. Sessions must be used within one year of purchase.
Love the One You're With - Body Image Workshop
- 3.0 hours
- Explore your beliefs about beauty; better understand the relationship you have with your body; re-frame the way you view food, exercise, and your body; be empowered to love the body you have been given. Cost includes materials and light refreshments.
The next LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH workshop is scheduled for July 2018. For more information go to the New Events page or click here.
Emerge - A Workshop for New Mothers
- 2.5 hours
- The transition to motherhood can be a tumultuous one, filled with a myriad of emotions. This class helps new moms explore those emotions as well as to identify the parts of yourself that may have become dormant since baby was born. This is safe place to voice both the beautiful and brutal aspects of motherhood.
The next EMERGE workshop will be held some time in September 2018. Stay tuned for details!
The Expectant Life - A Workshop for Expectant Mothers
- 2 hours
- This class explores a mother's expectations for herself, her partner, her baby, and her baby's birth as she prepares for motherhood. Other topics addressed in this workshop include prenatal anxiety and a discussion of postpartum depression and anxiety signs to watch for after baby arrives.
Explore the Day Through Play - A Workshop for Parents
- 2 hours
- $40 - includes a PlayStart kit of materials
- Teaches parents how to set the stage and invite kids into creative play, using basic materials, many of which can be found around the house.
At this time, I do not accept insurance, however I am happy to provide you with a receipt for you to submit to your insurance.
Melissa Meuzelaar, MA LPC
Rise & Shine Counseling